About van Hoorn | Specialists in pig, goat and cow lining
The Van Hoorn Shoe Linings family business has grown out of the Van Hoorn family’s tanneries in 1930. In 1998, Warden and Felix took over control of the company, becoming a highly experienced, third-generation company with one main goal: to build lasting relationships with customers by providing them with the best customer service in the industry. Bringing passion and insight to the role and sharing the company’s core values of knowledge, experience, trust, speed and security.
Worldwide specialists in pigskin, goat and cow liningVan Hoorn Shoe Linings has become the market leader and strategic supplier of pig, goat and cow leather lining to customers around the globe. We take care of every step in the process, from first contact right up to delivery of the high-quality leather products ordered. Our clientele is very varied, ranging from small businesses to multinationals. Due to our passion for leather and our business instinct, we’re growing every year.
Customer benefitsWith over 80 years of experience in leather lining we invest a lot of time to find out what our customers want and need. Distinguishing our selves from competitors and being able to offer some very desirable advantages:
- Excellent advice, thanks to our highly specialised knowledge of leather
- Fast service, because of our never-out-of-stock system
- High quality, a close cooperation with suppliers and stringent quality control
- Local contacts: agents in countries all over the world who are familiar with local markets and have their own well-stocked warehouses
- Compliance with REACH and other shoe industry standards
In short, we love what we do and we love to do it right!